The Eco Audit
What is an eco audit?
- Assessment of current environmental performance of your household;
- Evaluation of efficiency levels of water/electricity/waste;
- Identification of household contaminants;
- Proposal of sound investments in alternative and efficient devices and appliances for your home;
- Presentation of a detailed report providing you with a green household management plan tailored specifically for your home;
- But most of all, a gentle yet valuable service in line with your lifestyle and home.
Which areas will be assessed for the
environmental performance of your home?
- Space heating and cooling;
- Household appliances;
- Household contaminants;
- Waste management.
What does an eco audit involve?
- Carbon and environmental evaluation form;
- Collection of historical data such as water, gas and electricity consumption;
- Interview with the home owner;
- Walk about - a detailed site visit (at parts with the owner). The duration depends on the size of the premises (approximately 4-8hrs);
- Eco Audit Report.
What we need from you:
- Last 12 electricity bills or account number;
- Last 12 rates bills;
- ID number of account holder;
- Filled out carbon and environmental evaluation form (we will email this to you);
- Some of your time for the interview and walk about;
- A 50% deposit before the audit is carried out.